Monday, February 27, 2012

Feelin' Good

For anyone who is interested in becoming a Paparazzi consultant, I would just like to share with you what it has done for me, and I've barely gotten started!  After one basket party and a few individual sales, I've all ready recovered the cost of my starter kit.  It was so easy to do!  With the upcoming parties I have scheduled in the next month I know that I'm going to be seeing a profit and that's exciting to me!

The biggest thing I've noticed though is how much better I feel about myself.  Instead of lounging around it my sweats or pj's all day, I've started to get up and get dressed, fix my hair, put on some make up, and top it all off with some Paparazzi jewelry.  I feel more put together, more productive, more ready to face the world.  I didn't have to spend a lot to do it either...that little $5.50 necklace that I've worn 3 times this week was a great investment in a little pick me up.  I may start wearing this stuff even while I'm in my pj's!

I've got 2 more orders coming in this week with some of the brand new spring line.  There's some really cute stuff!  I also hope to be branching out in my community a bit so the Saratoga ladies will know where they can get the goods!  Of course, you can always book a party or an individual shopping experience with me.  I'll bring the box of fun and sparkles, you can wear your jammies and shop from the sofa.  I won't mind!  I don't even care if your house is clean. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment