Monday, February 13, 2012

Inspired

I thought I would share my inspiration for achieving success with Paparazzi.  This guy here is my husband, with our sweet little daughter.  I of course want to be successful for my family, and for myself so that I can say I've accomplished something great.  Mostly, I'm doing this for him.

You see, this man came into my life almost 13 years ago, with an open heart, and chose to love me and my 2 older kids.  He has been their father, working tirelessly to support them and help me raise the somewhat exasperating teenagers we have today.  We've built our family so that now there are 6 of us to feed, love, and care for.  He gets up every day and goes to work, puts in long hours, makes sure we all have what we need, sacrificing his own time and energy for US.  I'm able to stay home with our kids because of him, this has always been my dream.  He has dreams too and they've been put on the back burner while we raise a family.  He recently expressed a desire to go back to school and as he's always supported every hair-brained idea I've ever had dream I want to chase, I'm behind him 1000%.  So where does Paparazzi come in?  This is MY chance to take care of my family but still earn an income to help my husband.  My profits will go towards his tuition, because I want him to be happy and fulfilled.  So bring it on Paparazzi, I'm gonna sell the heck out of every sparkly tidbit you throw me!

No comments:

Post a Comment