Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted!  I guess that means I've been busy, which is a good thing!  I'm having so much fun with Paparazzi, I really can't believe I'm making money with this.  Well....I guess I'd have to stop keeping things to actually make money, but hey..that will happen.  Someday. :)  I've had some great parties and gotten to know some really fun ladies.  I'm super shy so this has been a great way to push me out of my comfort zone and get me talking to people.  I even boldly handed out business cards to all the ladies in the pedicure room last weekend.  Go me!

Today and tomorrow I've set up at my daughter's elementary school and have had a great response from the teachers there.  They are so cute, choosing their things during lunch and setting them aside to pay for tomorrow.  I've really enjoyed watching them try things on and get each others opinions.  I even had one teacher pushing some of the men to buy the unisex leather bracelets!  Here's a few pictures of the displays.  Not the greatest, I only had my phone and a 7 month old on my arm! It feels good to do this, I'm donating a percentage of the sales to the school.

All the little baskets waiting to be purchased.

Adding a mirror to the display was great...so fun watching the ladies hold earrings up to their ears!



1 comment:

  1. Hi have enjoyed your posts! A lot of creaticity. Tell me how did you approach the teachers to have you set up a display?

    ReplyDelete