Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Insomnia

I have Paparazzi on the brain and I cannot sleep!  So many ideas are running through my head, I had to get up and jot some down.  I picked up some things to create display pieces with today and I can't wait to get them put together.  I have to though because the noise might wake the rest of the family! :)  Checked on my first shipment of inventory and it will be here tomorrow!!  I'm so excited to start selling this stuff that I might just have to throw it in the kids' wagon and start going door to door through the neighborhood!

I wore a red necklace today for Valentines Day (ok, so you can't see that much of it behind my smiley little guy), and let me tell you it sure took a beating....that kid had it clenched in his fist or crammed in his mouth every chance he got.  It survived to see another day though!  I had so many compliments on it too!

Happy Valentine's Day!  Hit me up if you need to treat yourself to a little something. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment